So I’m suprised and happy to say that if tomorrow’s OSCE II goes horribly awry at least I can consider blog writing as a second career choice! I have been given my first blog award: The Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is given by fellow bloggers to blogs who have 200 followers or less (but should have more). Mine was graciously given to me by Linds from Tracks by Linds who is a fellow Canadian and traveler. I’m flattered to be on her top 5 favourite blog list! Thanks, Linds! Her blog is awesome, I encourage you all to check it out.
Recipients of the Liebster Award should pass the award on, in a kind of pay it forward fashion, to their top favourite blogs.
It’s a tough one, but I’m going to have to go with:
1) Whole Life Health Services: I’m not sure if this counts, because I used to contribute to Erica’s blog before starting my own, but just like the rest of CCNM we use her blog as our own personal diaries, to document day-to-day life and the journey to becoming a naturopath. Her daily updates and recent musings on her pregnancy and romantic relationships are vulnerable and inspiring.
2) Doctor Quack: I started following and reading this blog, which contains witty and entertaining philosophical writings.
3) Walking the Walk: Another awesome classmate’s blog on foody-ism, love and all things in life that are healthy, enjoyable, simple and beautiful. Her blogs are short, cute reads containing helpful recipes and lovely pictures.
4) Blue Bicicletta: A very cute, simple and artsy blog that is both beautiful and original, containing great artwork and inspiring messages.
5) Feel Good Tribe: A blog that contains daily articles on health and living well. Both inspiring, entertaining and informative!
Congratulations, everyone (I hope none of you have more than 200 followers…).
Now, what do you have to do?
If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!